Big Data Java Engineer
Humedica is the foremost clinical intelligence company that provides private cloud-based business solutions to the health care industry. The environment is aggressive, fast paced and innovative. We are looking for smart, innovative individuals who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional growth of the company.
Humedica is seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to contribute to its Data Management Team as a Big Data Java Engineer. As a Big Data Java Engineer you'll design and develop an automated data pipeline and work with advanced NLP processing frameworks. We are looking for a creative, results-driven developer who is excited about big, fast and flexible data.
- Build scalable, efficient and automated data pipeline capable of handling petabytes of data
- Integrate new innovative Big Data tools into existent architecture
- Leverage Java and Python to feed our analytics platform
- Develop efficient, testable and well-documented code
Required Experience and Skills
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Technical / Business experience
- Hadoop and MapReduce experience
- Deep knowledge of Java and Python
- Relational database management and SQL expertise
- Experience with Healthcare data a plus
Our culture is intellectually rigorous, focused on solving daunting analytical and technical challenges while supporting employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We pride ourselves on the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Our compensation plans are highly competitive including salary and comprehensive benefits.