Senior Clinical Product Advocate
Senior Clinical Product Advocate
Humedica is the foremost clinical intelligence company that provides private cloud-based business solutions to the health care industry. The environment is aggressive, fast paced and innovative. We are looking for smart, innovative individuals who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional growth of the company.
The Senior Clinical Product Advocate will serve as a critical hub of health care domain knowledge serving the sales, product marketing and training teams. The Senior Clinical Product Advocate will work closely with the sales team to communicate and demonstrate the value of our products. Your domain expertise will serve as a critical component of the sales process. You will also be working with the product marketing team to bring client needs and market feedback into the product development process. Finally, you will provide domain expertise to the training teams as they deliver the product to customers. This position offers a unique opportunity for an articulate, innovative thinker who enjoys working with both clients and technologists to develop and present cutting edge solutions to the market place.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work closely with the sales team to present and communicate both the features and the value of Humedica’s cutting edge data analysis and reporting systems in support of sales goals
Required Experience and Skills
- Participate in preparatory calls with prospective clients to understand their needs and interests in anticipation of on-site product demonstrations
- Develop a “client needs” profile in collaboration with the sales team to focus on-site presentations
- Lead demonstrations of Humedica solutions on-site with prospective clients with focus on articulated needs and desires
- Successfully communicate value of our solution set to prospective clients in support of sales goals through demonstrations of the Humedica solutions
Additional Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience with C level demonstrations of healthcare IT solutions is a priority.
- Deep practical knowledge of clinical/operational data and analytics in either the inpatient or ambulatory domains
- Experience speaking in front of large, highly educated audiences.
- Truly excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to actively listen to client needs and adapt presentations/demonstrations on the fly to highlight product features in light of those needs
- Deep domain expertise in health care system dynamics, particularly as it relates to health care reform and ACOs
- Ability to interact at a strategic level with health care leaders combined with the ability to understand the daily activities and challenges experienced by health care organizations
- Ability to connect with respective clients and convey the energy and ethos of Humedica and its products
- Experience in analyzing and reporting client needs in the context of emergent market dynamics
- Ability to identify, analyze and understand both high-level strategic needs as well as practical workflow use and implications
- Clinical, MD, Public Health, Health Administration or similar health care related degree or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in health care with a focus on demonstrating technology solutions.
- Working knowledge of clinical information systems
- Ability to analyze user requests, define requirements, develop project plans and report conclusions
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team
- 70% travel likely
- Experience designing or working with data analysis system
- Experience with national clinical and/or operational performance improvement initiatives
About usOur culture is intellectually rigorous, focused on solving daunting analytical and technical challenges while supporting employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We pride ourselves on the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Our compensation plans are highly competitive including salary and comprehensive benefits.